Subject: Twinz_PRO & PAL NTSC & every one else
From: Eric Hyland <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 18:51:01 -0500 (EST)

Hello: Mush and AmosListers

Attached to this file is a program called CPC (Cross Pond Compatibility).
This program is a example of CPC in its simplest form IE let us move the
screen and position it are selves. The program makes use of the gtt.lha
program that reads the tool types from the program icon. I used a lot of
Rem's to explain every thing so hopefully it will be easy to understand.
It uses the NTSC command to determine PAL or NTSC modes, so you need to
use the early boot options screen to flip screen modes, as screen flippers
don't produce true video modes. To move the screen up or down use the 
arrow keys and to exit use ESC.

Mush please add something like this to your Twinz_PRO_V3.43, as well as
the exit to DOS I hate having to reboot after playing a game.

As I don't own a PAL TV can some one send to the list the correct PAL=
type for the overscan top and the last line visible on the bottom. 

Eric Hyland
[email-masked]